Thursday, November 29, 2007









Thursday the 29th of November 2007



This picture (now I restart the final group of physical exercises) shows the toilet in the batroom its empty and closed so you will not feel bad about it but I show it to you because here the one of the most important daily activities takes place, the daily bowel movement. I do have here 5 exercises although one of them I will finish it soon and then I end up by having the one I start the day with in the early morning; its the one that my friend Josechu recomended me and I share with you its called Emotional Freedom Therapy (EFT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6Z9gW4iOxY ) that as I told you I do 4 or 5 times a day. The time I usually allow for all of this is of 10 to 12 mins, time that I open the front door, the garden door and the window in my bedroom if your flat ,it might be different if you want to do it, in order to ventilate the flat; this is something that I got from Feng Shui to move the energy in ther flat but I also found that its very hygienic since our flats especially in the winter get warm and sometimes a little humid that is the perfect enviroment for microbial life to get on so no wonder we get very sick during th winter time.




The first exercise that i do as i migth show you below is by using the hand rails that I have around the toilet and that were suggested by the occupation therapist. Basically this exercise is by moving the upper part of the body first to the left holding with the right arm and then moving it to the right holding it with the left arm, ten times each; this exercise do not only provide me with flexibility in the waist area of the body but moves also by massaging the two intestines and puts some pressure on the liver and pancreas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home