Monday, November 19, 2007








Monday the 19th of November 2007








You were introduced to my bathroom last year (i think) now I am going to show something that you didn't know about the bathroom and some activities that I do that the tool is there .








First of all let me show you the corner where I have the exercises with the hand rails and later when I show you the exrcises that I do there you will understand my motives now








Finally I will show you the basing (nothing special) with the shelf above it that has all the things for the shower and on the basing I have the gell for washing of my hands (twice daily), a cup for rinsing my mouth after washing it (twice daily) and one another plastic bottle (I have one in the kichen, another in the living room and one more in the bedroom) that has an antiMRSA gel that I use as often as neccessary and also my assistant or careworkers because something that I do consider very importatnt in my possible rechabilitation is cleaness (you know the saying "cleaness is near o godlines"). I do not only consider important (one thing that the American Health Service has that the recomend to you hands twice or 3 times daily and this is assumed as something that might avoid them bird flu because of the hygiene they observe in everytghing they do)the hand cleaning but also body and flat cleaning as well as ventilating it for 10 mins minimum everyday .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home