Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday the 16th of November 2007

I AM SO HAPPY INCREDIBLY HAPPY.

Ever since I started to write this blog I was not happy with tha name of it "holyspiritofelfrid" and even on Monday I had to justify a very close friend of mine what was the reason of me to put that name so last night I had the "feeling" that I could change the name of it so whenmain carer arrived in the morning I told him to see whether it was possible, it was, it is; Actually and this is why I am so happy I can change it as many times as I like (this isngerous with my mind but ... ) .

So the new name of it from now on is "holycrapofelfrid" (that I think is more apropiate since I always refer to what I say as rubbish or my own personal bullshit). So the new address for this blog is as you may now www.holycrapofelfrid.blogspot.com .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home