Saturday, November 17, 2007

I do have two more sets or group of exercises but I would like to recommend you now a lot of temperance in all of this. Do not think that I am obsessed (I used to be ) by my own rechabilitation by being an average person contributing into society in every sense.



I start my daily routine of exercising at around 7 30 AM (well because I am blessed/coursed with my sleeping pattern I tend to wake up before this time usually therefore having enough time for them or better to say that is this time that I have set the alarm clock so when my morning carer comes at 9 30 AM I am well rested. everyday after lunch I don't do any more exercises (this self rule costed me a lot of mental effort , discipline, but at the need I managed); I do exercise myself everyday of the week except friday , do not ask me why on friday , probably there is a logic reason but I do not remeber and in anycase now what I tend to do is that the exercising before my carer come I may have chosen at random any other day of the week however the exercises after my morning carer comes always on Friday a day off. This is rule (having at least one day of a week) that I only break if I have a very good reason like I feel tired in bed or asleep and the exercises after my carer come if I have a busy day (In the computer usually or on the telephone sometimes ) . The point is not to be precise with everything in my life; I did try to be precise controlling but now part of my new found nature (probably the change from Alfredo to Elfrid did it ) I do try to do this but with contradictions of course.






This is a group of exercises that I usually do with the help and assistance of my carer while he sits on a chair and ties the rubber band around one leg of the chair (of course not mine, what did you think?) . First is to try to move the knee taken by the rubber band to touch my opposite knee for ten times and then by moving with wheelchair my other leg (knee). The second picture shows you how I do the exercise of my triceps by moving the arm up and down with the handy cup of one side of the rubber band being tight at one of the handles of the wheelchair ; I do this exercises 15 or 16 times with each arm and the other (the first one since I forgot to tell you ten times each leg ) The final picture shows you one exercise in which I am with the two legs inside a cicle made by my carer with the rubber band separating the knees in a 45 degrees opening ; I do this one for 25 repetitions and its good for working, again, in the lumber area.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home