Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tuesday the 29th of January

On Sunday I started to do a new exercise within another existing exercise that I hope will improve my cordination but at the moment I am doing crap and I expect it will be crap for a while.

When I am lying donw on my back when my right foot touches my left foot and I have the hands behind the head bending the arms by the elbows what I thought on Sunday is that kinesiology exercise that I do in order to improve my eye cordination I could try to draw in the air an object by extending upwards one arm at a time; the object I thought of is a triangle and when I get better in doing that I will go to a circle finally I will do the lying eight but I think that the triangle will have to do for a very long while because my cordination is crap; I draw the tringle in the air with my hand in a first extending upwards the right arm and doing the triangle 15 times (well more often that not its a square but that is the cordination) then I repeat the same but with the left arm and the triangle that can be described as a square could be also described as circles in making a squre because left side is worse cordinationwise to the right (thats life as me I suppouse).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home