Wednesday, December 05, 2007


Here I show you the little machines that appears white and blue; little it may look but its big regarding my health care. It is an air purifier ioniser it consumes that equivalent of "bulb" day so not very much electricity consuming but it is removing very much needed negative ions that I could get only if I were living by the see with the water hiting the rocks, the water hiting water in the waterfalls around that planet or in the middle of forrests and here I am living in the middle of London , with no sea , waterfall or forrest inside... (anyway ...)


In this picture also appears the chest of draws made from hard wicker and with an black iron structure; on it I have the hands free telephone, the speaking cube clock from the RNIB the pinhole sunglases and the latest edition of the ANTI MRSA gell that I bought form St Johns ambulance na that I use every time I use the bottle to urine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home