Thursday, October 12, 2006

Last night i faced the same situation with the lack of sleeping.I woke up around 1.11am and for nearly 3 hrs i was trying to catch up with my sleep again;after listening for 1/2 an hour to radio 5 live since i didnt like what i was hearing i took the decision of starting the morning exercises while in bed.So just after 4am i started them and by 5.30am i was in the land of nod after having put the alarm clock for 8am rather then 7am.So at leats i slept 2 and a 1/2 hrs more.
For anybody to understand what i am doing we can say that since i slept 2hrs before midnight, i read somewhere that it counts as double time, i have slept about 7 hrs and 40 minutes more or less that is not bad isn't it?
But i know why i didnt slept well last night.I asked my carrer /PA to put the thermostate on 23 and the radiator was on 4; later i realised why i was sweating like a "pig" that my carrer/Pa had reminding me of it but i didnt pay attention to it.Later i was sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home