Sunday, March 23, 2008


Sunday, 23 March 2008






Before than what I thought I can post now the pictures of the 3 exercises that I stopped doing in order to have less of a pain in my neck, shoulders, and upper half of the spine.



I hope you can understand the exercises I mean.


I have started to do 2 more exercises but will improve, hopefully, my neck movement; as i don't have pictures for this ones I hope that just my words will be enough.
Starting on the left shoulder looking as much back as I possibly can with eyes straight I hold for about 4 seconds and then whole head moves to the left shoulder where it holds again for 4 seconds. I do this motion 10 times. After this one I put the head back looking straight at the ceiling and again I hold the head for 4 seconds and then slowly (so I will not get dizzy) I move the head to face the floor and hold for another 4 seconds.
The slow motion does also go for when the head moves from the right shoulder to the left one and vice-versa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home