Sunday, March 02, 2008

Sunday, 2 March 2008

A "new kid in the blog" has arrived, see more posts in this blog in the future so you can enjoy the result of this arrival.
Last Friday, 22 February at around 5.15 pm 4 (2 male and 2 female) students from LCC arrived to my home to help me to start to communicate using image by having photographs or short, very short indeed, moving pictures with the idea of communicating a little story or a message to whoever might watch this anywhere that can be placed.
I do have great hopes for the result of this as from now on i will be able of putting in practice with other people's help what learned in Madrid between 1983-1985; at this time I was living in Madrid and attending "Taller de Artes Imaginarias" (TAI) where i did not only dramatic art but i learned not much of film direction so hopefully now we can tell stories using images that will not be precisely a film, but hopefully we will manage to speak with images a story.
We have no name yet for this group, but could be something like the Storytellers; I am trying to find out through AQUINOX (they are the ones I usually get my year forecast from) the astrological prognostic of that but they say that they don't do that kind of chart but they will try to find out for me.
I don't drink champaign (well, i don't drink any alcohol anyway) but if I did I would have a celebration now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home