Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Wednesday the 7th of November

I continue today with my exposition of the physical exercises I do that may have direct effect in my actual good image (appreciated as good by others and by myslef).

First of all I want tell you that one of the many exercises crossed I do is coming from a technique called EFT-emotion freedom technique that I got from a friend of mine in Tennerif Island, its explained as a conjuction as affirmation but I use it myself without any word four or five times but of course the thoughts may affect the result. You can get a short video clip from YOUTUBE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6Z9gW4iOxY

I start everyday by doing this exercisae group while in bed and before the carer arrives; I have been doing it for four months already and because works in conjuction with flower remedies (I take about ten different ones a day) the emotional and psychological healing its moving at a very fast base.

Well less of words and more of pictures that means exercising.

Yesterday I was showing you some exercises I do that required you strong muscle in the back; well today I will show you some of the exercises I do to streghten that part of the body plus strengtening mostly the limps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home