Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Tuesday the 6th of November 2007
Well as I promised I start today publishing pictures of my exercises now. I do take this step now because I think that this set of exercises that I publish in a different order of how I do them and this is emphasize that anybody can do them in any order so they will be using they own creativity and intuition because I think that I have reached a point in which my exercises are the direct source of my wellbeing image; Of course there are other factors like the good diet and having reduced my food suplementation to a minimum so allowing the hospital medication (this is how I call the "official" drugs) to do the best job they can as the NHS pays for them (of course I know that the tackle only HIV not the brain damage but ... )

this site of exercises I start them with a position with the back being rested well against the back support of the wheelchair but I have also extra support for the back that I boughts myself 5 and a half years ago and about 2 months ago I bought a small materace to have on the wheelchair with magnets. I do have the wrist weights and the ankles.; the once on the wrist weight have a 1 kilogram each and the ones on the legs are 1 kilogram each but this is only how its for me and as I started with nothing on wrists and half a kilo on each leg; they are very good I find, for helping me to regain strenght in my extremitist precisely now when my hand dexterity/coordination is really bad making the catching of weights extremely difficult for me. So here it is the starting possition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home