Friday, February 02, 2007

Friday 2nd February
The system has decided that if you look healthy, although you might still have the same disabilities as before, the system is not supporting me any longer, so since the Spanish parliament has approved a new law called the DEPENDENCY LAW, in one year and a half from now, I will be moving back to Spain. after all it is my own country and I hope not to be so isolated there as I am here. Thanks to this new law will be able of having a room where to stay and the visit menu from breakfast, lunch and supper, plus many of my friends helping me; in my whole live I have not had much luck with lovers but friends i had quite a few and I still have quite a lot, mainly in Spain and the place I have decided to go, although it is not my birth place is one that most of my friends are now, and that is tenerife Island.

I will not only have the help from the government but my best friend is supposed to help me with the accomodation and I think that he will be the main carer. On top of this, I have the help of the local and national aids organisations plus the national organisation for the blind that in Spain is called ONCE. So, I do not think that I will be left and forgotten in any sense. Of course will not be but apparently when you are so disabled in this country you do not get much help like me if your body looks well and your flat looks good. When people see me they think automatically money, and of course it is nothing like that. It is all about knowledge and style.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home