Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Tuesday the 26th of December
I do hope that u had a very good and happy Xmas ;mine was horrible.
When on the 20th of march 1998 i got diagnosis of my brain damage (PML) first i thought "very good now i have something to fight", then after a few months i wanted to get back "home" so i could try to get "my life" back and now after 8 years 9 months and 6 days i think that "my life" i try to live it as it was before and i try to live it as the goverment wants me to live that and i can pronaunce that it doesnt work so in a few months i will be ready to start all over again and i hope i will have the time and the space for it.I dont think that this is the end , my end i just think that this is the end of the trying of living my life as it was until now and as the goverment wanterd me live it;i dont know where are now all those well thinking people that think that palliative care is very good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home