Thursday, December 21, 2006

THURSDAY THE 21ST OF DECEMBER
Well before i forget MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR to everybody on planet Earth that i found out that i thought i was in my dreams an intergalactic princess just having a lifetime holiday on planet Earth and yesterday i discovered through the Aztec horoscope that my sign is SILEX the most common rock on planet Earth so maybe i have been here longer then just a lifetime(he,he,he).
Yesterday i was suppose to tell u about my new way of exercising and eating but i didnt have time in the day for doing so.
I am completly off my viral attack to my gut, yesterday i didnt have any headache or any fever at all so i can declare that my bug attack lasted only 3 and a half days of which only 1 was really bad (Sunday).Because of this book that i am reading now i saw answer that moderation is best and cos of this my exercising changed to accomodate that so e.g althought i keep doing mostly what i was doing before i reduce the number of repetitions, i do the same number of repetitions for both sides of the body and i have reduced the weights weight; i have introduced thanks to my main carer a new exercise that consists of putting together feet and having the knees completly apart, i do this one when my back and bottom are in rect position.1st i started doing this exercise for 5 min and then 5 min resting for about 2 days then i went into 10 min for another 3 days and then 20 min for 5 days and now i am doing about 25 min.I was doing 1/2 an hour but that was before the short braek of the bug attack.
about my food intake is more or less as it was before but more sensible; by this i mean that e.g. before i was having chesse, organic yoghurt,live yoghurt and kefir for about 8 meals a week and now i have gouda chesse(2 meals a week),goats milk yoghurt(3 meals a week) and kefir(2 meals a week).Athough in theory i was not having any cows milk as such my skin got quite bad eczema and my longs were producing quite a lot of pflem so it really makes a difference. I will talk more in the tell about my food that is quite good varied and tasty once i have finished the decoration in the kitchen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home