Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Wednesday, 3rd of December

Last Saturday afternoon I was read an article from the magazine "Health Essentials" from Higher Nature of which I am a member of a substance called choline that is produces by the body in small quantities but with age the body stops producing it and although you can increase it with food, it has been proven that with age the absorption of it by the gut is reduced quite a lot.
It is quite important as it eliminates fat from the liver and if it is damage it can repair it; also, improves memory and concentration, reduces cholesterol and aids the nervous system. So i thought I needed to find out more about it and I found the following article that I give you as a link as I think it is very important.

http://lowcarbdiets.about.com/od/nutrition/a/choline.htm

I think it is so important that I bought some supplements for it already and I surprised myself because it was very cheap.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home