Saturday, May 30, 2009

SATURDAY 30, MAY 2009
Earlier on this afternoon my carer read me an article about astaxanthin that appeared in the latest issue of Higher Nature. And of course being me I was interested about it so, as usual, I went into th3e internet to find out more. Here is the link of a very good place that does research for food supplements and it seems to be a non-profit organisation.
http://www.astaxanthin.org/
Everything I read about astaxanthin seems to be very good so I am deciding at this very moment that I will take it and since I cannot find a decisive opinion for how much I need to take a day I will start taking 1 capsule of 4 mg per day.
Two other things that I am taking in the last few months are DMAE that I buy from Higher Nature and Coenzyme Q10 that I forget where I buy it from at the moment but I seem to remember that it's a pharmaceutical company that is based in the Channel Islands. Of both I take 1 a day, DMAE in the mornings and Coenzyme Q10 in the afternoons. The new capsule of astaxanthin I will take it also in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home