Saturday, November 10, 2007


Saturday the 10th of November 2007


On thursday I forgot to publish the most important picture of all the lot. I do it now. And in this picture I show you one position that was given to me, several times, by quite a few different physiotherapists ; the reason why its so important is because you work on the torse, feet, heals ancles, knees, tights, hips and the uppepart of the body including the arms and the neck; I do it for 5 to six times everyday starting being supported in thee feet by the solls but when you enough strenght in the lower lims you support yourself by the torse only. If you can manage to do it only once or twice at the beginning its fine. I remeber the begining of each of this exercises can take up to 3 or 5 months as there is no hurry, hopefully.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home