Thursday, November 08, 2007

Thursday the 8th of November 2007

Where I start today is not the beggining but the continuation (remember its you who decides your begining not me)

I start (today) with an exercise recomended to me by a friend of mine that is taken from kinesiology and its suppoused to work on the two globules of the brain and its specialy indicated for people that like me have difficulty coordinating the left (weaker) and the right (parkisons like and by this I mean shaking but strong) site, by making it to exercise the two sites of brain. I got a link to the short video ( http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=kiuj2zlHwnU&mode=related&search ) that will give you some help with kineosology exercising; its in german but hopefully you will be able of adapting it to your needs and perhaps you know somebody who may have a very elemental knowledge of german and therefore understanding what it means (the exercise is shown in the video I do it myslef but adapted to my circumstances and I does not shown what I will show you now).

The exercise that I show you now is not only to exercise the two globules in the brain but also works with the image that we use while we have of the DNA this is in spiral. Two things that you cannot appreciate because of the identity problem and because of the stillness of the pictures is that my eyes are looking in the opposite direction that the head is facing an I do try to move or direct the foot (this is very important even if don't move the foot at the begining because in time you will be able to although at the begining it may seem frustrating); ten times directing to the right then ten times to the other first with one foot and twhen you change the possition with the other.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home