Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Wednesday 27th of September
Yesterday i was saying that living is wonderfull and life is great. You need to take this with a pinch of salt.
"Life is great" you have to take it to account that i consider myself as a "gay queen" so accordingly with this statement i do preciate the greatness of my life.
I do have a very nice roof that i call HOME, FLAT. It was not being decorated for the last 30 years and the people who lived there before me seems that they took it only as an empty space to fill in with their lives.With the help of many advisors,with the help of my succesive PA's and mainly with help of my permanent friends i have managed to give it a fresh face that is very personal but full of good style.But some of my neighbours seems to disagree with personalising space and when they see somebody who looks different they try to fight that difference cos they are use to everything in their lifes without personality or "colour"... My friends and PA's mainkly have carried out my wishes in doing that whether they agree with that didn't matter,so i have achived a space,my space,that is highly stylish but there was at every step, the risk of failier, the risk of doing something crazy because this is the result of my brain damage that athought it affects mainly my physical body after so many years of not using the body properly i risk becoming mad.
The living as i say is wonderrfull but also as i say we need to take this with a pinch of salt and if u don't believe me ask Alice when she venture in the wonderland.Wonder can be good or bad;"Alice in Wonderland" does not spacified that Alice got a very good and lovely time every time there. So when i say that my life is wondwerfull yes i stated the fact that my life is full of wonder not that everything is good.But then as i live in social benefits all of them i paid in time,usually;I have very nice people looking after me except the social worker;I seem to be recovering well from brain damage facilitated by HIV.So althought having this can be a hard i am beyond that point and i am looking very much to face the future, my future,whatever it may be.Something i have learned from dealing with the situation for last 8 and a 1/2 years is that if i apply patience and curiosity into any situation i will find a way out of it and its not any more a problematic situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home